Saturday, August 21, 2010

You don't have to live in the 70's to wear clogs again!

Jeffrey Campbell "Charli-C"Clog

What do you think about these Woodies? I got them two weeks ago at Nordstrom because I was familiar with the brand from Jeffrey Campbell, and lately every shoe store I go to...I see clogs! I did a little research and found that they look exactly like a pair of clogs from the Chanel Spring/Summer '10 Runway. It seems like every major brand including Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Stuart Weitzman and more are making a version of this wooden shoe. 
Sam Edelman "Flair Clogs"
Steve Madden "Daynty"Clogs


Stuart Weitzman "Sequoia" Clogs

In UK Vogue's March Issue, Alexa Chung was spotted wearing a pair of Chanel Clogs. She also wore them to Chanel's couture show back in January. Hey, we see these shoes walk down the runway but it seems they can actually work in real life, I mean they are pretty comfy for heels...walking down the street shouldn't be a prob! 

No comments: