Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fashion Week A/W 2011

I have been so busy this fashion week, I need to update! I worked several shows for Elle Style 360 at the Metropolitan Pavilion. I worked three shows for them but my favorite was the Belle Parish Show. I have never seen a children's apparel fashion show before and it was just adorable. The models were toddlers, walking down the runway with a parent. The designer was Ali Landry, former Miss USA 1996, model, and actress. On Wednesday I worked with Kelly Cutrone, I'm sure she's well known from her two TV shows The City and Kell On Earth. She was sweet, inviting us to sit front row at the Eva Minge Show. This designer is from Poland, and her collection was breathtaking. I noticed many shades of camel tones, whites, and crazy boots down the runway. My favorite pieces were the feminine skirts romanced with tulle. After that show, I went downtown to Capitale. There were a group of designers that showed their collections one after another. I was lucky enough to see Diane Von Furstenburg sitting in the row across from me, Andre Leon next to her (former editor-at-large for Vogue and judge on ANTM) Jay from the City; who was actually a model in the first show, Tyson Ritter from AAR, Russell Simmons, and Foxy Brown. And that was my fashion week; I had the best time even though I was running around everywhere and was definitely sleep deprived!

No comments: