Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Design for a New Year.

I didn't really plan on entirely changing up my blog, I actually only started on a few tweaks since the site where I got my original green and black background was undergoing some kind of reconstruction. I got this amazing new background from the same site, shabbyblogs.com. They have the most beautiful collection of backgrounds, extras, buttons, and blinkies. I love them all, it makes me have a hard time choosing another one! After the background change, I started moving around the placement of objects, font colors, and sizes. I love the new look of the blog, I've had this site for a year now and I'm really glad I kept writing. Many great opportunities have arose from it. Be sure to vote for my items this month on The Shopping Forecast. Click here or the link on the right!

No comments: