Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A+ for Asos.com

I was at work the other day when I spotted a woman wearing a gorgeous cape, it was forest green with large buttons with a darling hood. I stopped and asked her where it was from, she received it as a birthday present from her best friend at Asos.com. When I got home, I went on the website and it's probably one of the best online shopping sites I've been to in a while. There was a great selection of merchandise at surprisingly affordable prices, carrying their own "Asos" brand to designer brands such as Michael Kors and Paul Smith. And to the girls who love online shopping, you'll love this- Free Shipping! On everything...no minimum purchase amount. How perfect- another brilliant reason to shop! I need all of these pieces for spring:
ASOS
Nishe Star
ASOS
Markus Lupfer
ASOS


Photo Credits: All asos.com

No comments: