Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Me Happy.

It's been a LONG two weeks. I wished I had more time to blog but finals took over my life. But now that it's over, here I am. Street style is huge inspiration for me to find what's catching on to be the next trend. So we know that color block has been key this spring. Last weekend at work, I spotted the coolest pair of trousers on a customer. They were just your average skinnys- but in a rich green and rolled up at the hem. I had to know where they were from- she said they're from Zara. Of course, I would have guessed that from walking their sales floor. I love color, especially in the spring and summer time. I just brightens up my day and breaks my usual all black attire. Even though black is truly flattering and easy, we all need a pop of bright in our life, don't you agree?

Skinnys
Got to love the Wideleggers
Photo Credits: All zara.com

No comments: