Monday, May 30, 2011

Fly Away with Feathers

I'm a girl who believes that an outfit isn't complete without accessories. My style usually leans towards jewelry that is bold; cocktail rings, chunky necklaces, chandelier earrings, big watches, or multiple bangles and charm bracelets. Of course, I always end up having to narrow down my choices because wearing all that jewelry together may be all too costume-y. Lately feathers have been a huge trend-I'm seeing there everywhere! They're great and adds an heir of romance, creating a natural bohemian look. Here are some of my favorites:
Cascading Feather Earrings
Urban Outfitters
Navajo Feather Earrings
Urban Outiftters
Carole Feather Necklace
Nordstrom
Painted Rock Turquoise and Feather Necklace
Etsy.com

TEM Feather Earrings
Barney's
Alex and Ani
Feather Expandable Wire Bracelet
Saks Fifth Avenue
Maison Martin Margiela Clutch
Saks Fifth Feather Avenue

Photo Credits (respectively): urbanoutfitters.com, nordstrom.com, etsy.com, barneys.com, saksfifthavenue.com

2 comments:

MyStyleVita said...

LOVE that gold bracelet. Thanks so much for following My Style Vita. I love your posts, I'll definitely be adding you to my stylish favorites and checking in with what NYC is doing!

style meets story said...

Thank you, I appreciate it! I love your posts as well, you seem to have great style with your daily outfits! keep in touch xx