Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Semester, New Planner!

I remember every year at the beginning of each school year I would run around crazy looking for the perfect planner. I probably paid every bookstore in the city a visit. But why am I so specific? Because a busy schedule calls for a clear cut planner to organize the crazyness! I like a planner that shows all seven days and no lines- because they limit so much space, but post-its are a life saver. Finally last year, I was just leaving Borders as I passed by the 'Do It All' Bold Blossoms 17-Month Planner by Orange Circle Studio. A year later, I'm still using it! I absolutely love it, so much that I'm about to order a new one! I just shopped on Amazon.com for the 2012 Lily Ashbury 'Do It All' Planner. It comes on Monday, cannot wait!
2011 Bold Blossoms
2012 Lily Ashbury
More from Orange Circle Studio...

24/7 Large Coral
Who can live without Post-Its?

Weekly Desk Pad

Photo Credits: All amazon.com

No comments: