Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Wish-List!

If I could, I would buy it all. This is my fall wishlist, what's on yours?
Asos Rare Chiffon Shirt with Embellishment

Belle by Sigerson Morrison
Piperlime

Asos Petite Liberty Blue Skinny Jeans

Theysken's Theory 'Manoir' Wool Blend Jacket
Nordstrom

J. Crew Leopard Hat

Libby Edelman 'Paxton'Boots 
Piperlime

J. Crew 'Blythe' Blouse

Rachel Zoe 'Ava' Knit Cape
Piperlime

Sam Edelman 'Pierce' Riding Boots
Sam Edelman

Lanvin 'Amalia' Python Print Suede Tote
Nordstrom

Photo Credits: Asos.com, Piperlime.com, Nordstrom.com, Samedelman.com

6 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Really love the blue jeans and leopard hat!

wendy said...

thanks tara! btw your blog is super cute-i followed you, follow me back! xoxo

alison*elle said...

That first top is a definite want! Love all your picks :)

xo, alison*elle

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I'm loving the colored jeans!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Heather said...

that leopard hat is too cute!!! Great images :)

www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

just tututiny said...

OH my - everything looks so pretty - I want them all too ;) Thanks for sharing.

Thu