Sunday, October 9, 2011

West 25th Street Flea Market

There are some perks to working on Fifth Avenue...on my way there, I am bound to walk by West 25th between Broadway & 6th. And every weekend up to 125 vendors would sell antiques and collectibles from sun up to sun set every weekend. I'm always drawn to take a quick look, as to why the reason I'm always late. I love to look through old antiques. They sell everything from back issues of fashion magazines, fur coats, ethnic jewelry, original art, to furniture. If you're in the area, stop by and take a look!

Weekenders shopping the day away.
Vintage Mags.
Ethnic Jewelry- a la tribal.
Souvenirs
Don't you just want to take a seat?
one-of-a-kind rug.
an old treasure chest of postcards.
amazing fur coats.

Photo Credits: Own.

1 comment:

Jaime Cody Lefkowitz said...

hi wendy!
I LOVE THAT TRIBAL INSPIRED SEAT!
i would fill my home with them.. and that rug!
love ya!
jaime