Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Week with Marilyn: What She Wore.

Clothing strongly defines a character. After watching a brilliant film My Week with Marilyn, I realized how great costume designer Jill Taylor selected clothing for each scene throughout the film. We followed Marilyn's character from her highs to lows, showing her emotions whether that be proudly singing front and center on stage in a sparkling gown to quietly expressing her thoughts to Colin at home wrapped up in a robe.

It was interesting to actually see the clothing used in the film, these pieces are displayed in the Chelsea Cinemas.




Photo Credits: Own

4 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow! The black dress is beautiful! xoxoxo

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto said...

Hi Wnedy, I love the black dress :-)

You have such a pretty blog!
I have a blog too :-)
Have a look and tell me what you think! Please, follow me with google friend connect! i'll return the favour :-D

Follow me!

www.followpix.com

Anna

b e a t r i c e said...

nice post, maybe we could follow each other?:)

Gisela Cid said...

great post !!!

of course I am participating in a competition to handle. with a very cool video I've put a lot of love to do I would love to see it and if q gutta you votaras me! a kiss

the link:
http://www.coolhuntingexperience.com/ladyrebelrock/proyectos/ficha/de/570