Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Golden Globes Awards: Mermaid Trend.

Looking through photos of last night's 69th Annual Golden Globes, there were some pretty well dressed stars that walked the red carpet. I couldn't help but notice the number of mermaid silhouette dresses. Sofia Vergara, Elle Macpherson, Reese Witherspoon, Julianne Moore, and Paula Patton all caught on to the sea to shore trend. I love this fresh take on an otherwise average gown, plus the shape seems very flattering. What do you think, love it or leave it to the sea?

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang.
..oh, and $5 Million worth of Harry Winston diamonds.

Elle MacPherson in Zac Posen.
Jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz.

Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen.

Julianne Moore in Chanel.
Jewelry by Fred Leighton.

Paula Patton in Monique Lhuiller.
Clutch by Judith Leiber.

Photo Credits: All Instyle.com

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

all of them look fantastic xx

Cami said...

I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

-Cami

Gaby de Modacapital said...

I love the Resse w dress!