Friday, March 30, 2012

Inspirations from Under the Sea

Since I was younger, I have had this obsession with everything under the sea. Ocean colors, shells, and mermaids. I had so many mermaid dolls, now that I think about it. Probably because The Little Mermaid was my favorite movie. This spring, is the perfect chance to incorporate those beautiful calm ocean colors into our wardrobes. I'm ready to leave behind my winter layers in exchange for something fresher. Here are some cool finds.

Three Floor Freshers Colour Block Maxi Dress
Asos
Evening Bag with Metallic Sequins and Fringing
Zara

Premium Embellished Top with Floral Embroidery
Asos

Maxi Skirt with Broderie Inserts
Asos
Star & Sea Horse Earrings
Zara
Madder Coral Necklace
Need Supply Co.


Photo Credits: Zara.com, Asos.com, Needsupplyco.com

4 comments:

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

lovely inspirations, great post, have a nice weekend
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

LoveT. said...

Nice Post ,i love the evening Bag :)

xoxo

AVY said...

I think of darkness, the sea is not a beautiful place the way I picture it.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Wow i love the sequin bag, but I love your blog so much more :)