Friday, February 14, 2014

Fifty Shades of Pink


Ralph Lauren

New York Fashion Week – It’s been a long, busy, week here in the city, as designers showed their Fall/Winter 2014 collections down the runways at the notable Lincoln Center, around Manhattan, and yes, even Brooklyn. I’ve spent time visiting quite a few shows, seeing the beautiful fabrics and silhouettes up close, and then after, researched more trends of the upcoming season. I’m not just saying this because today is Valentine’s Day – but I actually love the pink trend. I’m blushing to admit, but I’ve stayed away from the shade since a child. But from the soft pastel baby rose to darker salmon tones, pink is IN. Would you spring for it?

Marc Jacobs

Meskita

Rebecca Minkoff

Alexander Wang

Photo Credits: nytimes.com, nymag.com

No comments: